Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SSP - Personal Projects

Sometimes, as a photographer, you need to do some personal projects - to reignite the passsion, get the juices flowing, have some fun, take some risks, try new ideas.  Now, I dont necessarily need my passion ignited, but I do have A LOT of new and fun ideas floating round my head that I want to do - just for fun.

There are 2 that I can think of off the top of my head...

1.  One is to find someone newly pregnant - maybe around 10-12 weeks and do a month by month of her pregnancy as her body changes/grows. 

If you know of someone who might be interested, please get them to contact me - there is no time limit for this but the person would have to be committed for 6 month time frame.  There would not be any session fees, but there would be nothing *free* included either (digitals or prints).  They would have the option to buy any/all images taken or just enjoy being part of a personal project.  I am looking for a specific look, so I retain the right to find the right person for this project without obligation.

2.  A young in love couple to do an engagement type session in a field in Monroe.  Can be engaged, or newlyweds.

If you know of someone who might be interested, please get them to contact me - there is no time limit for this but the person would have to be committed to doing the session during a mutually beneficial time. There would not be any session fees, but there would be nothing *free* included either (digitals or prints). They would have the option to buy any/all images taken or just enjoy being part of a personal project. I am looking for a specific look, so I retain the right to find the right couple for this project without obligation.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in either of these projects, please get them to email me. 

I will come up with more personal projects...I have about 30 more buzzin round my head :)

Love Sarah 

No comments: