Saturday, June 30, 2012

The L Family at Gas Works Park, Seattle

The L Family are a Seattle Family through and through - they live in a gorgeous urban neighborhood and Gas Works park is a frequently visited location.  So, when deciding on a location for their family pictures, it seemed like a perfect place to meet.  I love this park - the interesting lines and lanscapes, the textures of the old buildings, the gorgeous views over Seattle - it is just stunning.

Little Luna is now up and walking - I should say running - so I had to do some serious jumping to get her to laugh for this shot.  But it was so worth it :)

The L family are huge fans of the rodeo - Luna went to the Ellensburg Rodeo when she was only a few months old. I am sure she will love being there again this year.
I believe that moms should always be in a photo or two.  Don't get me wrong - dads should be in photos too.  But often, in the family, the mom feels like they are not at the weight they want to be, or arent photogenic enough so they dont join in - but I believe these memories are priceless - the joy and friendship that comes by being momma.  These photos of Luna and B were some of my favorites of the day.

What a beautiful family and a beautiful view of Seattle's landscape. This is one of my favorite spots in this park because the view is so pretty.
And Miss Luna - I have been photographing her since she was only a few days old.  She is a little dot with a huge personality.  What a delish little girl.
 

Happy Birthday wee Luna - it has certainly been my pleasure to document your first year!!! Thank you L family for trusting me with your precious memories.

No comments: