R and D are stunning so it is no wonder their kids are stunning too. With those dark features and bright eyes...wowers. I was doing little happy dances that I finally get to put them in my portfolio :)

I dont think I mentioned it, but R and D are high school sweethearts - they fell in love and have remained steady and in love for the last 20 years - now that is so special don't you think? And they really are such a great match for each other.
The D family were rockstars for me - doing every little crazy thing I asked of them - the jumping shots are sometimes my favorite shots as every person has their own style of jumping. Their own personality. And thats what makes us family aye :)







1 comment:
Sarah, Thank you so much for making this possible with such a crazy schedule! We had such a great time and the photos are amazing!!! Ronnie said that his only regret was that we didnt do this sooner so that, perhaps, we may have been able to squeeze two photo shoots in during our time in the northwest. You are truly talended and we miss you so much!!
Love and prayers,
Dena
Post a Comment