I had the honor of photographing Vivian when she was a newborn - she was a doll-baby then and she is simply stunning now. I was honored to be her photographer for 2 very special milestones - being brand new and then her 1st birthday!
And this sweet dress was true vintage and belonged to Viv's grandmother. What an honor to photograph her in a dress so significant to their family. Viv's doll like porcelein skin and big brown eyes helped her pull the vintage look off perfectly.
Yep, Miss Viv - you have such a personality - so full of life and happiness, no one can help but smile along with you - and melt into those huge dimples :)
We finished the session with Viv's new-found passion for piano playing - she often stands at the piano on tippee toes trying desperatly to play a tune. I loved watching her sweet baby fingers plugging away at the keys.
Her mom and dad let her sit on the stool for the very first time and she was away in musical heaven playing us little toddler tunes. It was so cute.









No comments:
Post a Comment