Monday, October 3, 2011

Featured Photo Shoot - The 'M' Family


I met up with the M family at one of their local spots Volunteer Park. What a lovely family they were.

Sweet little Lucia will be 1 very soon. She was super active and not so interested in staying in one spot for photos...that new phase has begun :)

And Mr Toby was just lucious - a huge batman fan he had lots of great moves to show me :)


I loved it when momma M asked if I could take some pictures of her and T. The last time they had pictures taken together was their wedding...and they didn't particularly like them...
I love this idea - I think couples should take photos together - after all, you are where the family all began :)


Taking photos of the two of them wasnt hard at all and I was thirilled with the results :)








M Family, thank you for sharing this moment in your lives with me. I had a blast getting to know you. Maybe we can play again another day :)

No comments: