
This is the S family. I met them a year ago when little Henry was only just a few days old. Has it really been a year? Wow - that has flown by! I am always honored when I am asked to come back and photograph a family again and so when mommy M contacted me and told me about this cute little park in Medina...well, I was in :)

There is something so special about having lots of siblings - yes, it's noisy...but there is so much *L*O*V*E :) (and btw. dont you just love the dock...talk about a dream location :))

Aren't they just so good looking? Seriously :)

This is Lilje - she is reminds me of a classic movie star - full of grace and sweetness - she pretends she is shy...just for a moment...but I know better :)

And handsome Josiah - he doesn't say a lot but he has the most wicked smile. He is the strong protector of his siblings.





No comments:
Post a Comment