Thursday, September 29, 2011

Featured Photo Shoot - The 'L' Family

Talk about personality - this sweet little peanut has it is large quanities. I always say that I prefer active kids during a session - their energy is infectious and Natalie was no exception to this rule.



I knew the backlighting on this path would make a gorgeous spot for photos - between the little daiseys and the sunlight peeking through the golden grass...it made for a beautiful backdrop to show off a sweet little girl. After all, this was to celebrate her turning 1 :)





I loved capturing how tall she was (which will one day be of course how small she was)...is there any safer place than being with mom and dad...




Aren't they just the sweetest family?? You can tell where Natalie gets her love for life from.




Ahh the joys of modern technology - they start so young these days aye :) haha :)




L family, it was so wonderfuk meeting you - I am glad I have converted you in loving having your picture taken and cant wait to see you all again soon. xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking our picture! You are amazing at your craft! :)