This giveaway was so so very fun for me - thank you so much to everyone who took a moment out of their lives to participate and give it a go.
I can not tell you how BLESSED I am by YOU!! Yes, you!!
So there was only one winner - I know some of you were disappointed by this... but I did tell you in the blog...and I thought it would be too hard to separate the prizes fairly as there might have been some things you wanted over others and what do you do if you didn't win what you wanted...ugh...so I decided one lucky lucky winner!!
And that winner was Catherine Massoglia. Can you please contact me with your mailing address to sarah@sarahsweetman.com and we can get your prizes to you!!
Thanks again everyone for making this year spectacular - in a flooded market, I didn't know if this was the path I should walk...and I am so so very glad I did. Here's to an even better year this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the contest. Can you show me how? Or teach me? I love the idea!!!
Congrats Catherine!
Post a Comment