Sunday, March 20, 2011

Huge 1st Birthday Giveaway!!

One year - 12 months - 52 weeks - 365 days...has it really been a whole year?? My, my time flies when you are having fun aye! And FUN I have had!!

This year I have met some of the most incredible families - I have been part of some tender and sweet, some hilarious and fun... I have had the most fun imaginable capturing your moments and memories so you can treasure them forever. Thank you so much for starting my business off with a bang!!

I have also had the opportunity to work with some amazing prop makers and action/texture creators that have taken my photos from average to amazing.

So, I decided to ask some of MY favorite vendors if they would help me celebrate my 1st year in business by taking part in this giveaway. I have used products from every single one and highly recommend them all. And lucky for me (and you) they said 'yes'.

This giveaway is running from Monday 21st March (today) to Friday 25th at 9pm. Winner announced on Saturday the 26th March.

So, here we go...in no particular order:

Neisha's Baby Blue

Neisha makes the most amazing headbands for little girls. She has a talent with feathers and beads, chiffon, crystals and lace like no other and makes a variety of sizes and styles to suit any outfit you may need. She is kindly donating one of her beautiful headbands - it is shown in the first photograph and is known as the 'Sarah' - how cool is that?!



After the Bump

When you need to find a special little hat or photography prop, it doesn't get much sweeter than 'After the Bump'. Amanda creates the loveliest hats and I am so thrilled that one of you gets to win one of her chin strap hats. They are so incredibly sweet!


Sassy Designs

I found Terry from Sassy Designs as I was looking for new papers for my digi-scrapping. She had everything I wanted and more. Her lovely store is a one stop shop for all sorts of tools from templates to card designs and papers galore. The best thing about her papers is that they come in sets of corresponding colors/styles so you can use a pack together perfectly. I love using her papers and templates to create my photo storyboards. Terry has generously donated a $100 voucher to the winner!

Organic Mamas
I met Shannon from Organic Mamas as I was looking for some coccons and wraps and I loved that she used organic wool and dyes for all of her products. She doesn't just make photography props and hats - she has a huge selection of other natural products such as teething ring necklaces and ear rings. She has donated a $50 gift voucher to the lucky winner!


Babies Republic

The lovely Justyna actually lives in Dublin - but don't let that put you off as this girl is reliable and very fast! She makes incredible hats and has even done custom orders for clients of mine. Justyna has kindly offered to donate one of her sweet pom pom hats - you get to choose the colors so start dreaming :)



Green Cleaning Mama

Gina has been a photography client of mine since I have started...and recently she launched her own little business under Norwex - the natural cleaning company. Their goal is to "improve the quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning". She has kindly agreed to donate a basic pack which includes the amazing Enviro cloth and Window cloth. once you try these, you will be amazed and there 2 will not be enough!



Olive Juice

I found Hannah when looking for the perfect little chinstrap for an idea I had about a baby in a basket in the snow. Her little hat was perfect and I have ordered more :) I hope you enjoying looking through her fun creations for babies as much as I do. Hannah has generously donated one of her fun unique pom pom hats to the lucky winner!


Bella's Bowtique

Kristie is a local gal who specialises in making headbands and bows for every occasion. Most of the time you find her ware on babies and young girls, but she has just started a gorgeous line for brides which are just to die for. The winner will receive one of these sweet little red/white chiffon headbands - perfect for your fav Summer outfit.



Melissa Davis Designs

Melissa Davis Designs is the creator of many cute and fun templates for you to use - from cards to digi-scrap pages, mini books and photo albums, she has something to suit your style and needs. I love using her products and I know you will too. Melissa has generously donated a $50 voucher to the winner!



Chasing Dreams Photography

Colleen is not only a wonderful photographer, but incredibly talented at creating textures also. Her textures add that special touch to photographs to take them to the next level. She has generously decided to donate her 'Europe' set of textures - have a look at these examples - so much fun to play with!!



Fink Handmades

Kimmie from Fink Handmades specializes in creating just about any kind of hat imaginable - dinosaurs, owls, cows, puppies, bears, monkeys - she does them all. She occasionally dabbles in other fun kid items - I bought a set of 'little guy' ties just the other day. Kimmie has kindly donated a custom hat - you choose the style/size/colors - just let her know once you win. :)



Millie's Bows

Jamie from Millie's bows makes cute, handmade bows for little girls. I have watched her time and time again make perfect custom bows for clients and her product is some of the highest quality I have used. Jamie has generously donated some beautiful bows to the lucky winner!




Bekima Knits

Tanya's sweet store was one of the first places I purchased a newborn hat from. Her sweet pom pom hats are still one of my more popular photography prop and they have lasted so well. They are made with super soft yarn. You will love them - she has donated one of her pom pom hats to the winner - lucky you!



My Four Hens Photography

Sarah from M4H creates amazing and unique actions for both Photoshop and Elements. I use her actions when I need to warm a photo up (balancing the grey of the PNW) or just add that special touch. Her actions are easy to use and I know you will have fun playing with them and changing the feel of your images with one easy click. Sarah has generously donated a $50.00 voucher to the lucky winner!


Melissa from Preserved Photo

I discovered Melissa's photo blocks by chance - but I am so glad I did. Her photo blocks are an awesome way to preserve and display your precious memories. I am so excited to be able to offer them to clients. The lucky winner will receive 4 photo blocks - two large and two small single sided blocks.






Sarah Sweetman Photography

Yes, I cant resist taking part - it is MY birthday after all right??!! I am donating $100 towards a session with me. It can be used on any kind of session including mini sessions. In the case of an 'out of town' winner, if you can get to Seattle, I would love to honor it for you... :) (or Auckland New Zealand in Dec 2011)



Oh My word - is the winner going to be lucky or what???? I am soooo excited to be hosting this giveaway - thank you to everyone who is taking part.

So... do I enter??' I hear you ask..

Details below:

There are 4 ways you can enter to win. Each entry will need to have it's own separate comment so if you do all of them, you will have 4 separate blog comments.

Entry 1. Like all the vendors on FB - I have made it simple for you by creating hyperlinks to each below - when you click 'like' please leave a little love saying hi. It makes us all feel good. By liking all the vendors, you get 1(one) entry.


Neisha's Baby Blue
After the Bump
Sassy Designs

Melissa Davis Designs

Preserved Photo
Bella's Bowtique
Sarah Sweetman Photography

Entry 2. Share it on your FB wall. make sure you include @ sarah sweetman photography so it links back to the giveaway page.

Entry 3. tweet about it or share it on your blog - link your post back to here for me to see

Entry 4. If you are a current client, please write a review of your service with me. (if you have already done this, please just comment that you have so you still get 1 entry). Either click the little blue symbol to the left of my FB page OR email me a review for my website to sarah@sarahsweetman.com

So, there you go. Good luck everyone - have fun and enjoy my birthday celebration!!!!




216 comments:

1 – 200 of 216   Newer›   Newest»
Mary Macomber said...

Liked all the vendors!! Was already a fan of most :) Thank you for introducing me to some new ones :) xoxoxo I would LOOOOVE to win this!!

Mary Macomber said...

Shared the link on my FB page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/mary.macomber

Mary Macomber said...

I added it to my blog :)
http://blog.pebblesandpolkadotsphotography.com/

The Sohm's said...

I liked all the vendors and was a fan of most!!

The Sohm's said...

I shared the link on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/nicole.sohm

xoxo, Lela said...

I liked all the vendors that I didn't already follow :) great giveaway. Hope I win :)

ELphotography said...

I have liked all of the FB Pages!! Thank you for the givaway.

ELphotography said...

I have shared it on my facebook page!!

Anonymous said...

I liked all of the vendors and left some love :)

Anonymous said...

Shared it on my Facebook wall!

Anonymous said...

Blogged about the giveaway!

Shel said...

Liked all the FB pages!

Leila said...

Liked all the vendors! :) What an amazing giveaway! :)

Leila said...

Shared it on my twitter page:
leilaellice LEiLA
sarahsweetman.blogspot.com/2011/03/huge-1st-birthday-giveaway.html another wonderful #photography giveaway! :)
54 seconds ago Unfavorite Reply Delete

http://www.twitter.com/leilaellice

susan said...

LIKED all the vendors on FB (susan gibson-rios)
susanerios at hotmail.com

Shel said...

Blogged about the giveaway!

http://mommysplacetovent.blogspot.com

Shel said...

Shared a link on FB to the giveaway too!

Unknown said...

Shared the link on my facebook page! Would love to win this! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Pea-Photography/337433403781

Theresa B said...

LIKEd and LOVEd them all :)

Theresa B said...

Posted on my FB Page with @link.. Thanks!

Janice said...

I have liked all the vendors! Thank you so much to everyone!!
Janice Biondi
janicea413@gmail.com

Janice said...

Posted your link on my facebook page! Thank you again!!
Janice Biondi
janicea413@gmail.com

SweetyHeart Photography said...

I liked all the vendors :) I was already a fan of a few. Great Giveaway and happy birthday ;)

Sweetyheartphotography hawaii
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001795154077

SweetyHeart Photography said...

I shared your link and name so others can hear about your business as well! Thank you so much for hosting such a great giveaway! happy B-day (business-day :)

Erin Lenore said...

I like all the vendors!

KRISTI said...

I liked all the vendors...so fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Liked all the vendors. Thanks for posting them all really excited to learn more about many of them!

KRISTI said...

I shared your link on my page :)

KRISTI said...

I already gave you a review :) Happy Business Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

I shared your link on my page!

Anonymous said...

Posted a review but had a little trouble. My original didn't post so I tried to update it a couple of times and it wouldn't post. I wrote it as a comment instead. I can go back and try to fix it another time.

KaelaWylesPhotography said...

I liked all the vendors and left lots of love! <3
Thanks for having this giveaway, and congrats on turning one

Alicia said...

I liked all the vendors and am excited to have more time to look at their work later! Thanks for sharing them! :)

Alicia said...

tweeted about this :)
http://twitter.com/#!/APorter49

Alicia said...

shared this on FB :)

Alicia said...

already left a review about what a FABULOUS photographer you are! we luv you! :)

Unknown said...

Liked all the vendors!!

Unknown said...

Entry #2 Shared the giveaway on fb. Thanks for this great opportunity to win!

Lindsey said...

I have liked all the vendors and left them some love!!

Tammy Guthrie (Guthrie Photography) said...

I have "LIKED" all vendors!!!! I really hope I get this!! :)

Tammy Guthrie (Guthrie Photography) said...

Shared this awesome giveaway on my facebook wall :)

Lindsey said...

I have blogged about your giveaway on my blog.. Check it out at lindseyslastingimages.blogspot.com. :)

Lindsey said...

I have put this giveaway on my Facebook status for my photography page!

Photography by Lindsey Reeves

LHadgis said...

I like all the business on FB! Awesome giveaway. Thanks for hosting! Leeann Hadgis leeann.hadgis@leeannhphoto.com

LHadgis said...

I shared on my FB wall and tagged you. Leeann Hadgis leeann.hadgis@leeannhphoto.com

LHadgis said...

I tweeted: leeannh77
leeann.hadgis@leeannhphoto.com
Leeann Hadgis

Anonymous said...

I liked everything on facebook!

Thanks so much for sharing such an amazing opportunity with all of us! :)

<3 www.facebook.com/jaccilyn

Jaccilyn Rose Photography
www.facebook.com/jaccilynrosephotography

Anonymous said...

I shared on my facebook wall, as well! :)

Thanks again <3

www.facebook.com/jaccilyn

Anonymous said...

Tweeted, too! :)


[[participating in an AWESOME giveaway thanks to sarah sweetman photography! :) read about it here:http://tinyurl.com/6l8jjy2]]

http://twitter.com/#!/jaccilynd

:)

Carolyn Christine Photography Blog said...

I liked all the great vendors!

Carolyn Christine Photography Blog said...

I posted a link on my facebook and linked it back to your facebook page!

Carolyn Christine Photography Blog said...

I tweeted!! @carolynster

City girl turned Country Girl said...

WHEW~!! That was HARD work LOL!! Had a hard time finding some of the vendors but I did it!! I already "liked" a few of them, but I LIKE them all now!!!

dunbarsassy@aol.com

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Shared the link on my FB page!!!

@https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1295303793

Miglena Nanova said...

I "like" all the vendors! :)

Miglena Nanova said...

Shared the link to this giveaway on my facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/anelgim/posts/191076550927783

Miglena Nanova said...

Twitted - http://twitter.com/anelgim/status/50144040737443840

Kristen Stewart said...

Liked (loved) all the vendors! Such a great group! :)

Melissa said...

I shared the link on my facebook page :) and also wrote on your wall! I'm an up & coming photographer so it'd be amazing to get all these wonderful gifts to help my business. Good luck to all! :D And thanks for all the wonderful links.

Alicia M. said...

I liked all the vendors too!

Marcella said...

Just liked all the vendors on facebook (and if I already liked them . . . left a little note!)

Kara said...

I liked all of the vendors and left some love! :) Thanks for putting together this amazing giveaway!

Kara Janelle
karajphotography(at)gmail(dot)com

Kara said...

I shared the giveaway on my facebook wall here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=198846086802732&id=100000722125696

Kara Janelle
karajphotography(at)gmail(dot)com

Kara said...

I tweeted about the giveaway!!! :) https://twitter.com/kara_janelle/status/50279362980880384

Kara Janelle
karajphotography(at)gmail(dot)com

Judith said...

I already or liked all the vendors on FB.

Judith said...

I shared on my FB wall.

dinogas2000-googlejenny said...

I liked all of their FB pages

Jenny Idzi

dinogas2000-googlejenny said...

I posted your giveaway on my FB page

http://www.facebook.com/jennifer.idzi

Jenny Idzi

dinogas2000-googlejenny said...

I posted a review on your fb page

Jenny Idzi

Anonymous said...

"Liked" what I didn't already on FB...

Anonymous said...

Linked to my excuse for a blog: http://community.babycenter.com/journal/anneegirlmm/3304589/sarah_sweetman_photography

Anonymous said...

"Shared" on FB and linked your page in.

Anonymous said...

Wrote a FB review for you. :)

cassandra said...

i'liked' all the vendors:)

Tamara Roberts Great Blog said...

Liked all your vendors on your list!!

Tamara Roberts Great Blog said...

I tweeted about your giveaway and others can now find you!!!

Treena said...

Have liked all the vendors and man are their some awesome ones. Would be honored to win any of these.
phoreverphotography@gmail.com

Treena said...

Shared on Facebook
phoreverphotography@gmail.com

Tamara Roberts Great Blog said...

I posted this blog and about this giveaway with a link on my fb page!

Treena said...

Tweeted at twitter.com/phoreverphotog
phoreverphotography@gmail.com

Ciara said...

I like all

Michele said...

I like all!

Tammie said...

I liked all of the pages. Thanks for sharing these vendors with us.

Christa said...

Liked all of the amazing vendors on FB and sent some love to each one!

Christa said...

Shared the giveaway on FB using my photog page, Adore Photography.

Christa said...

Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/AdorePhotogNY

Geri Bragg said...

"Liked" all the vendors !!

Geri Bragg said...

Shared on FB !
http://www.facebook.com/geribragg

lollipoplamia said...

Liked everybody!

lollipoplamia said...

shared on FB
http://www.facebook.com/lollipoplamia

MartinFamily08 said...

shared it on my FB pagehttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=624285433

MartinFamily08 said...

liked all the pages!

Katie Lou said...

Liked all vendors even though I already liked a lot of them!

Kerry R said...

Think I accomplished all 4. Don't expect any prizes but wanted to show my love for you and your business!!

AmandaAW said...

Like all the vendors!

AmandaAW said...

posted a link on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/AmandaArch

Rene' said...

I "like" all the vendors- I tried to say hi to all ;)

Rene' said...

I posted the giveaway on my fb page

Erin Noie Photography said...

I liked all the vendors and left love!

Erin Noie Photography said...

I posted a fb status with your page tagged :)
http://www.facebook.com/erinnoie/posts/143532842380575

Erin Noie Photography said...

tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/erinnoie/status/50452655528607744

Jen Rinaldi Photography said...

Just liked all the vendors!

Jen Rinaldi Photography said...

Posted it as my status! http://www.facebook.com/JenRinaldiPhotography

Jen Rinaldi Photography said...

tweeted it: http://twitter.com/#!/JenRinaldiPhoto

Krystal M said...

liked all the vendors on fb and left some love on their pages
{entry 1}

Krystal M said...

shared the giveaway on my fb page
{entry 2}

Jill Dockter said...

Hi Sarah! I liked all of your vendors ;-)

Blaine Dockter said...

Just liked all of your vendors on facebook.

Jill Dockter said...

tweeted about this :)
http://twitter.com/#!/jilldockter

@jilldockter
Check out Sarah Sweetman's 1st birthday giveaway! http://sarahsweetman.blogspot.com/2011/03/huge-1st-birthday-giveaway.html
28 seconds ago via web Favorite Reply Delete

Krystal M said...

tweeted the giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/MummyofOne1/status/50655243419123712

Kymberly Carlson said...

I have liked all the vendors
kymberlycarlsonphotography@yahoo.com

Kymberly Carlson said...

I posted it to my wall to share with others
kymberlycarlsonphotography@yahoo.com

Whitney said...

Woohooo! I liked all the vendors.. and my have you opened my eyes to some new ones!

Whitney said...

Yay! Shared it on my status! Thank you again for the fabulous giveaway!

Catherine M said...

I liked all the vendors!

Catherine M said...

I shared it on my Facebook wall!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/sarah-sweetman-photography/336143471398?sk=wall#!/catherineann18/posts/10150450875890177

Catherine M said...

Posted on my blog about the giveaway!


Link to my blog:

http://camphotography18.blogspot.com/2011/03/over-550-fans.html

Kerry R said...

Step 2 done!

Kerry R said...

Step 3 done!

Kerry R said...

Step 4 done!

Donna said...

Posted on my facebook page! Thank you for the giveaway & Happy Birthday :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway! Liked and commented with all of the vendors!

Erika@justpeachyphotog.com

Unknown said...

Also posted giveaway link on my fb page! Thanks again!

Erika@justpeachyphotog.com

Brittney Loosli said...

Woohooo! Just liked all the vendors and shared my <3 with them publicly :) Thanks for your giveaway!

BrttneyLoosli@hotmail.com

Brittney Loosli said...

2.I shared your fabulous giveaway on my facebook page! This could be my lucky comment! :)

Brittney Loosli said...

3. I told about you on my blog!!!!

http://brittneykloosli.blogspot.com/

Jessamyn.Rasmussen said...

http://uptown-photography.blogspot.com/2011/03/awesome-giveaway.html

Looove! ;o)

Jessamyn.Rasmussen said...

Tweeted about you on my twitter!

http://twitter.com/#!/UptownPhotos

Jessamyn.Rasmussen said...

Liked all vendors & Shared my love, also tagged you in all comments! <3 Thank you for an amazzzzing giveaway!!

Jessamyn.Rasmussen@yahoo.com

natasha_infinity1 said...

I liked all the vendors and told then you sent me!!

Thanks,
Natasha Nicholson
Precious Expressions Photography

natasha_infinity1 said...

I shared the giveaway on my facebook page!

Thanks,
Natasha Nicholson

Michelle said...

I shard the giveaway on my FB page!
Thanks
Michelle Delettrez

Michelle said...

I wrote a review and email it to you.
Thanks,
Michelle Delettrez

ELphotography said...

I just tweeted!! http://twitter.com/#!/EmilyRuthMc

Nicole Voth said...

I like all the vendors on FB!

Nicole Voth said...

I tweeted about your giveaway here: http://twitter.com/#!/LifeInBloomFoto

laurasulmeistere said...

I did it!! share here
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=174125609302563&set=o.161340492118&theater#!/

Heather Campbell said...

I liked all of the pages on fb

angie ray said...

Liked all the vendors on both my professional as well as private FB LOL

angie ray said...

tweeted about it: http://twitter.com/angierayphoto

angie ray said...

shared it on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/angie.ray.ga

KaelaWylesPhotography said...

I liked and left love for all the vendors, Im really excited!

Trevor DeLeebeeck w.900@live.com said...

I liked all the vendors, thanks for having this giveaway!

Trevor DeLeebeeck w.900@live.com said...

I tweeted about it :)
https://twitter.com/#!/TrevorDeLeebeec

SusanneU said...

Sarah- Happy 1st Birthday! I did a review in the past on FB. :)

Tamara Ranson said...

I've liked all the vendors on Facebook.

Tamara Ranson said...

I've shared this giveawy on my facebook https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=173235212726778&id=683373576

Erin Campbell said...

Liked (well loved) all of the new vendors! Thanks!

Erin Campbell said...

Posted the giveaway!

Justina Mikalik | Photography said...

Liked and loved all the venders!
Justina Moses

Heather said...

I liked all of the vendors! Thanks!!!

Jennifer Hensley said...

I liked all the vendors on FB, thanks for the giveaway and introducing me to some new vendors.

Jennifer Hensley said...

I shared the giveaway info on my Facebook page

Jennifer Hensley said...

I tweeted about the giveaway at http://twitter.com/JenniferHensley

Samantha Marshall said...

I liked all the vendors and left some love! Thanks so much for this giveaway and introducing me to all these great vendors!!!!

hdailey said...

Like all vendors! (Heather Dailey Photography).

hdailey said...

Shared on FB wall. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heather-Dailey-Photography/123431604360305

Karrie said...

I have liked all the vendors and gave them some love.

Karrie said...

I posted on my FB page.

jlcumber said...

Posted on my FB: http://scappoosekomps.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-bash-giveaway.html

jlcumber said...

LOVE AND LIKED THE PAGES. :)

jlcumber said...

Posted on my facebook wall too! :)

Anonymous said...

"Liked" all the vendors and let them know that you sent me!!

Anonymous said...

Posed on my FB page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacquelyn-McHenry-Photography/110414382368887

Karrie said...

I tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/KHmom2007/status/51419521667440640

Anonymous said...

Tweeted about the giveaway!!

http://twitter.com/#!/jmchenryphotog

Samantha Marshall said...

I shared the giveaway information on my facebook fanpage:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memories-By-Samantha-Marshall/136322069732901

On my personal Facebook profile:

http://www.facebook.com/Samm333

and on my portfolio profile on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002115071481

Stephen Davidson said...

I liked all the vendors!

trdmosgrls said...

I am a fan of all :-)

Samantha Marshall said...

I wrote a blog about the giveaway and linked it to your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked them all!

Misty Croft Lydon
lanetta2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Posted a review, Sarah. -Kate B

news_queen said...

I shared your giveaway on my FB page!
http://www.facebook.com/nidia.becerra

trdmosgrls said...

Posted on FB. Hoping I win! :-)

Ally Moore said...

I liked all the pages!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=225500312

Leslie P Photography said...

I liked all the FB pages. Thanks!

news_queen said...

I tweeted about your giveaway!
http://twitter.com/nidia_b

Dannie said...

I'm sure glad you put up the reminder! I liked everyone, shared on my FB and wrote you a review...so sad if I missed actually entering! :)~Hope your enjoying the sunshine Ms. Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Posted on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/lanetta2

Misty Croft Lydon
lanetta2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Shared on facebook.com/lanetta2

Misty Croft Lydon
lanetta2@hotmail.com

news_queen said...

I liked all the vendors on FB! They are all amazing! Thanks for the opportunity!

Jill Dockter said...

Hi Sarah,
To be safe and to have my entry counted I put you on my status on facebook :-)

Heather Fisher said...

I like all the Vendors on Facebook! I would love to win this :)

Blaine Dockter said...

Sarah,
I completed 3 of the 4 entries (I don't have twitter or a blog) but did the rest. There should be 2 additional comments above for the liking, review posted and now the status on facebook.

cassandra said...

i liked all the vendors:)they have some amazing things i am interested in looking at and purchasing!:)

Caroline Grace Photography said...

I posted as my status on FB and made sure to put @Sarah Sweetman Photography!! So excited!!

cassandra said...

i posted the giveaway on my fb status!:)

Justina Mikalik | Photography said...

posted a facebook status!
Justina Moses

The Nedrys said...

I liked all the vendors on Facebook!

Amanda Prince said...

I liked all the vendors. Hoping to win! Thank you!

Janie said...

Liked everyone on Facebook! Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway! (Janie Richards, lady_ponies_23 AT hotmail.com)

The Nedrys said...

I posted about it on my Facebook wall! What a great giveaway! Thanks!

Janie said...

Posted it on my business Facebook page- more people will see it there! Crafting Joy, www.facebook.com/craftingjoy/, lady_ponies_23 AT hotmail.com.

Janie said...

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/janie_richards/status/51435369501171712, lady_ponies_23 AT hotmail.com.

Unknown said...

Liked all the vendors!! Was already a fan of most :) Thank you for introducing me to some new ones I would LOOOOVE to win!!!

Unknown said...

I posted as my personal status on FB as well as my business page and made sure to put @Sarah Sweetman Photography!! So excited!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674961470

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Perdue-SK/Jewels-Photos/115074635231766

tricityty said...

I liked all the vendors! I was a fan of most! LOVE your giveaway! Thank you!

Justina Mikalik | Photography said...

http://twitter.com/#!/JustinaMPhoto

Posted a tweet!!!

Gretchen P said...

I liked all the vendors. For some reason the links did not work for me so I had to manually search. I couldn't find Organic Mama, and a couple of them required friend requests so I am not sure if I will be able to post on their wall before 9 pm PST. Thank you for doing this giveaway! :)

The Bag Lady said...

I liked all the vendors on facebook! Thanks so much!!! Crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes! =)
Emily Blewett
emilyblewett01@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 216   Newer› Newest»