As soon as I had finished Tyler's maternity session, I couldn't wait to meet little Roman. Two weeks later I got to! He is so sweet with soft blond hair and beautiful features. Tyler is of course smitten - and so she should be! It wasn't hard to feel how much he is loved by his mom. We didn't get to photograph for long - Roman ate and ate and ate (first growth spurt perhaps?) but we still captured the newness of this sweet little guy. I even got to bring the DR Suess theme back into the session which was very cool! Hope you enjoy these as much as I did taking them.

1 comment:
What a sweet baby and mama duo! The two pics of them together are so precious! I love that you got the Dr. Suess theme in to match the maternity shots. I can't click on the pic to see it bigger but I think the full body shot with the hedge hog on top gets my vote for favorite! :)
Post a Comment