Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Featured Photoshoot - Baby Micah
This lovely sweet boy was only 4 days old and he slept so peacefully as I posed him and snapped away. He is dearly loved by his family and I enjoyed every moment of this very sweet session. We even included some of daddy's 'Red Sox' baseball items into the session which was awesome! I can't wait to see him again when he gets a little bigger!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Sarah,
Words cannot express how pleased I am with these photos!!
I got all teared up looking at them. You captured him so well.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You sooo much!!
Oh my gracious! The shot with him in the bear hat yawning and the hat with the two puffs on the top are too cute for words!
Gina,
What a cute baby. Aunt Susan and I really enjoyed our look at the new addition to the Detlor fun brigade. The we agree with Julie the yawn pic is awesome. Your mom shared with us lots of pics she took during her trip.
Uncle Ron & Aunt Susan
Post a Comment