I have been photographing the S family for years now - they are a lively, fun, vivacious family who laugh, and laugh and love to just have a great time. Seeing them is like catching up with friends and there is never a shortage of things to talk about...or with 3 kids...laugh at.
During this session we were celebrating Audrey & Gabe as they turned 4. What a wonderful milestone to have some fun with. We of course, couldn't forget about sweet Caroline - who could miss those baby blue eyes and huge smile.
Like I said, these sessions are always a barrel of laughter and fun - even playing on the playground was cause for side-splitting hilarity.
I had the idea of incorporating the tent into the session - just to celebrate the relationship these twins have with each other and at the milestones they are at with starting to read as they prepare for K in one more year (sorry momma...but it is true :) )
Happy Birthday Gabe & Audrey - I loved spending the day with you and your family - see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment