But...I digress...
Mommy A and I attend the same one - she found me when I did a discussion earlier in the year about how to successfully photograph your own children. I got a phone call from her when little Noelle was almost 2 weeks old. Now, those who know me, know I usually like my newborns between 5 and 10 days old(ish)...but if you know me at all you will also know that I am also a sucker for newborns.
And as God would have it, despite a jam-packed schedule and days before I went overseas to Kenya, a spot opened up with enough time to do a newborn session for wee Noelle.
The session was perfect - little Noelle was ever the model and I had the honor of photographing her beautiful older sisters also. I know that if these were my kids, I would have a huge version of the 3 girls up on my wall :)
Sit back, and click on the picture to enjoy the video diary of Noelle's first portraits.
.
.
.
1 comment:
i didn't realize you had put this on your blog until right now. loved seeing it again and can't wait for our next session together =)
Post a Comment