I love it when families ask me to capture their portraits as "them". This lovely family described what they wanted as very organic - natural colors, natural poses and just a relaxed session - and that is exactly how the session went.
Although still a newborn, Miles had passed the ideal '2 week old newborn portrait' window. Not that it mattered as we got some super cute smiles :) and he could engage with the camera with his lovely blue eyes.
Their sweet teddy bear of a dog hopped up on my beanbag - I think he loved the warmth - so I couldn't help but take a shot of him too :)
This is one of my favorite photos of the shoot - I love to photograph Love. Simple. as. that. :)
And of course, although he didn't get into a deep sleep, he did nod off for a minute, so I took a moment to capture his sweet sleepy self.
Welcome to the world Mr Miles - it was so fun meeting you!










1 comment:
Wonderful pictures! I love the mood you captured.
Congratulations on the great artwork!
Post a Comment