I just had to do a blog about this family too - it turns out, by chance, that we have a lot of friends in common - isn't it amazing how that works out? I must have somehow known - I had an instant heart connection with them - I felt like I had known them for years - and their pictures rocked my socks off :)
Our sons (my Caleb and their Jack) are in the same year group at school and I couldn't help but wonder if they would be great friends if they met :) And Grace was just so beautiful - her baby blue eyes and freckles were so stunning.
This family was all about having fun - they were up for anything I wanted to do with them and they just enjoyed each other's company while I happily clicked away.
I managed to capture some hidden moments to - the real moments that happen when no-one is looking - these are often my favorite moments to capture - the magic of the perfectly imperfect.
Grace and Jack were so fun - I loved the poses with the giant balloon - they were some of my fav pictures of the day!
Thank you B family, for sharing these moments with me - I hope I get to work with you all again one day!!





No comments:
Post a Comment