Well, I have had MANY emails and FB wall posts about mini sessions so I thought it was about time I announced the mini session dates this year.
I am trying to host mini session dates a little more often so people have more choice and more opportunity to do them. I have also changed the structure slightly.
FAQ: If you want to do a full hour session, just book yourself 2 slots. You are welcome to do this if you are worried 30 mins is not long enough but want the mini experience. :)
*Potenital* Mini sessions at Tulip Festival
April 21st with the rain date the 28th
These would not be traditional 30 minute mini sessions as the tulip festival is large and it would be difficult to do these in only 30 mins. SO, to this end, I will do full 1 hour sessions at the Tulip Festival if we can get a mimum of 4 families to be involved. Sessions would be offered with a 20% discount (and no travel fee) as they would be all on the same day like a mini session. With the discount this is $360+tax.
please email me on sarah@sarahsweetman.com if you would like to do this.
http://www.facebook.com/events/372599716085643/#!/events/372599716085643/
May 5th (rain day May 12th) - Spring Mini sessions
*location on the TBD - looking for the best place with spring blossoms
$150 for 30 minute sessions including 5 high resolution images of your choice from a gallery of 10-15. Additional digitial files are avilable for purchase if wanted. Does not include prints/mini books
http://www.facebook.com/events/373883435957830/?context=create#!/events/353842171303149/
July 14th - Summer mini session day
*location TBD - thinking an apple orchard or something along those lines
$150 for 30 minute sessions including 5 high resolution images of your choice from a gallery of 10-15. Additional digitial files are avilable for purchase if wanted. Does not include prints/mini books
http://www.facebook.com/events/373883435957830/?context=create#!/events/373883435957830/
September 15th (rain day 22nd) No theme - just for families who want a quick family session
*location TBD but on the eastside
$150 for 30 minute sessions including 5 high resolution images of your choice from a gallery of 10-15. Additional digitial files are avilable for purchase if wanted. Does not include prints/mini books
http://www.facebook.com/events/231182033638336/#!/events/231182033638336/
October 20th (rain day 27th) Fall Mini Session Bothell Landing Park, Bothell
$150 for 30 minute sessions including 5 high resolution images of your choice from a gallery of 10-15. Additional digitial files are avilable for purchase if wanted. Does not include prints/mini books
http://www.facebook.com/events/231182033638336/#!/events/298799233508817/
November 10th (rain day 17th)
Christmas Tree Farm in Redmond
$150 for 30 minute sessions including 5 high resolution images of your choice from a gallery of 10-15. Additional digitial files are avilable for purchase if wanted. Does not include prints/mini books
http://www.facebook.com/events/231182033638336/#!/events/251095668303351/
NB **if there is demand/interest for another seperate family Christmas picture day, then I will post a date.
Dec 8th - SANTA pictues - TBA when I confirm the Santa
10 min timeslots with Santa - details to be confirmed as soon as I have confirmed the Santa and location.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We would definitely be interested in the Summer mini session and Santa session. I'll be looking for the 'events' to open then book! How exciting!
We are interested in a summer and fall event. Can't wait to see when they open up!
I'm planning on doing Christmas pictures again.
Post a Comment