Monday, January 30, 2012

The Nolan-Stow Wedding - 21 Jan 2012

 I had the honor of celebrating and capturing the wedding of Terri and Dane on January 21.  Despite the snowstorm the week before, we had the most gorgeous day for their wedding. 
I started photographing the boys.  The groomsmen were the 3 handsome sons of Terri and Dane and they were all dapper in their suits. 

Beautiful Terri and sweet Danielle got ready in another part of the hotel and I captured the moments as they prepared to meet the boys.

Isn't Terri just so beautiful? WOW she was a stunning bride!

We set Dane up on a path and had Terri come up and tap him on the shoulder.  She was shyly excited, he was nervously waiting to see his love...and when they saw each other for the first time, fireworks exploded. It was so fun to see them giggle and soak in that this was their WEDDING DAY - it was finally here :)


These two are in love - silly, giddy, be still my heart, L-O-V-E love.  Anyone can see how much they mutually admire and respect and love each other. 




Did I mention that we also had a ton of fun?  We laughed and laughed - pure joy despite the cold and the snow...and so much laughter :)


The beautiful Willows lodge

We popped over to Chateau St Michelle Winery to borrow their fabulous driveway :)

The ceremony was wonderful - I don't think there was a dry eye in the house as both Terri and Dane committed to loving each other and the kids as their own - it was truly a combining of two amazing families as one.


And with every wonderful wedding, there was much to celebrate at the end of the evening! 
Dane and Terri, it was my privilege to witness and be a part of your special day.  I wish you all the best as you embark on your new adventure together.
And a special thank you to Tiffany Burke who was my second shooter - she was the best teammate. :)

No comments: