Please excuse some of the redumentary photography - I am NOT a product photographer so I hope you can get past that :)
PRINT MOUNTED ON 3/4 INCH FOAMBOARD


I love this way of mounting photos - you get them ready to hang and they are so lightweight that they can be hung using 3M sticky strips. These photos are in my dining room and are 20x20 in size.
8x8 / 8x10 $34.99
10x15 /10x20 $59.99
16x16 / 16x20 - $69.99
16x16 / 16x20 - $69.99
20x20 - $94.99
20x30 - $119.99
30x40 - $209.99
GALLERY WRAPS
Gallery wraps are a great way to display your images for a lifetime - being printed on canvas they are really designed to last for years and years as they are very sturdy. The canvas is wrapped on a wooden frame so you will need more of a permanent way to hang them. They come ready to mount on the wall.
8x8 / 8x10 - 1.5 inch $119.99 2 inch $ 139.99
10x15 /10x20 - 1.5 inch $139.99 2 inch $199.99
10x15 /10x20 - 1.5 inch $139.99 2 inch $199.99
16x16 / 16x20 - 1.5 inch $229.99 2 inch $259.99
20x20 - 1.5 inch $269.99 2 inch $299.99
20x30 - 1.5 inch $299.99 2 inch $349.99
20x20 - 1.5 inch $269.99 2 inch $299.99
20x30 - 1.5 inch $299.99 2 inch $349.99
30x40 - 1.5 inch $399.99 2 inch $449.99
MINI ACCORDION BOOKS
Mini accordion books make AMAZING gifts - they are cute (3x3inch) and have a magnetic clasp to keep them closed. Each set comes in a set of 3 identical books and can be customised using your favorite images.
Set of 3 $34.99
PHOTO BLOCKS


I dont actually make these - these are created by my friend Melissa but I adore them so much that I wanted to offer them to you. They can be adapted to suit your needs so dont hesitate to ask about how you might want to display yours.
The photos are mounted on wood so kids can touch/play with them without you worrying about them getting ruined.
Small (3.5x4, one-sided) $8
Small (3.5x4, one-sided) $8
Small (3.5x4, double sided) $14
Large (5.5x7.5, one-sided) - $11
Large (5.5x7.5, double-sided) - $17
*Please note* Sets can be made up of any combination of the above sizes-
Set of 3 (ie. newborn) $20 Set of 2 (ie. newborn) $15

2 comments:
Love this. Love you!! Xx
I love the blocks!
Post a Comment