Thursday, September 22, 2011

Featured Photo Shoot - HS Senior Shayla - Graduating class of 2012

Shayla is the daughter of my own daughter's preschool teacher from last year. When they asked if I would photograph Shaylas senior pictures...well, of course I said YES.

We met at Mulkiteo Beach park. I loved the lighting through the bars of the boat ramp and it made for a great location for photos - even if the wind was giving poor Shayla goosebumps. :) And if you could only see her mom standing just out of view blocking the wind with my reflector - oh what we do for the shots we want. :)



Seriously...she had the most AMAZING green eyes...seriously...








Shayla is not only gorgeous, but smart and talented too. She is the lead singer in a band and as she got more used to be over the shoot, she cracked jokes and we all ended up in laughter. I enjoy sessions where people can be themselves...and...well she was just that.



Shayla, it was my pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best with your final year in HS and look forward to hearing what adventures you get up to next.

No comments: