Friday, September 23, 2011

Featured Photo Shoot - HS Senior Kelsey - Graduating class of 2012

Kelsey is one of those HS seniors that you hope your own children will be like one day. Not only is she beautiful and smart, but she is sweet and hardworking too.


I know Kelsey well as she is our chief babysitter - my kids love her so much that they ask us to go out so she can come over. I am not sure what we will do when she goes to college next year!

But dont mistake harworking and reliable as boring - she is anything but that. Photographing her was so fun as she had a pinch of sassy and I loved her personal style coming out in the photos.








Kelsey, I am going to miss you so much when you go to college - but I wish you well as you apply to colleges. You are going to be so successful and I cant wait to see what the future brings for you. xo

No comments: