Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Featured Photo Shoot - The 'D' Family

Sometimes, just sometimes, I get invited into the home and life of a family who understands that there is beauty in ordinary activities. i call these my lifestyle sessions as they are less of the 'posed' and more about the 'people'.



there is love...genuine laughter...enjoyment of the simple things that we scarcly stop to notice.


But these sessions allow me to capture a moment in their lives - to be treasured for a lifetime.


The D family allowed me to do just that. we spent most of our time on their huge master bed - they played...they laughed, they hid, they enjoyed and I snapped away. Little Mason is just a sweet little model - and dont get me started on how gorgeous momma L and daddy J are :)






I had so much fun with you all - thank you for opening you home and your hearts to me. I enjoyed my time with you so much and cant wait for our next session.


No comments: