Saturday, June 30, 2012

Welcome to the world Lil' Miss Hayden - 14 days new.

I have been working with the Boyer Family since I started my business almost 2 1/2 years ago - our initial photoshoot was with twins Brody and Jackson for their 3rd birthday.  Little brother Reilly was on the way and they were a happy, busy family.  I had the honor of photographing Reilly for his newborn, 6 month and 1 year sessions and now he is 2.  Then momma A announced in 2011 she was expecting again - so say I was excited was an understatement.  I was estatic!  Would I do their newest member's newborn photos? Yes! I would be honored!
Then they found out she was going to be a girl - a little pink miracle with 3 strapping brothers to protect her and teach her how to be a strong woman.   It was evident during our session that they already take their job very seriously - all three boys are smitten with their sweet new family member.  Hayden has no idea yet, just how much she is truly loved.

Wee Hayden gave everyone a wee scare and had to be born a few dyas earlier than scheduled, but thankfully shows no hiccups due to her early arrival.  She is one chilled out little lass and was easy going as I posed and posed her - I got to do so many set ups with her - she just trusted me as she slept away.

Hayden, welcome to the world - I was so blessed to do your first portraits.  I look forward to watching you grow.  B family - well done - you are so so blessed!!  Hugs!


No comments: