I asked his where his confidence came from - and if he had always been this way. He said that he hadn't always been so outgoing. He went through a hard time when his parent's divorced. When he came out the other side, he said he made a choice. He can't choose what happened to him, but he can choose how he reacts - how he relates to others, if he looks at the positive or the negative things of life.
In that moment, I gained so much respect for him - what a lesson to learn - that attitude is everything. And in that, he will be successful with whatever he chooses to do with his life.
But I told you he also had a goofy side. I cant tell you how many times he did a "looking off into the distance" pose...or pulled a goofy face. Even skateboarding had to be done several times over due to him pulling weird faces on his skateboard runs.
Eric, it was my pleasure photographing you for your senior pictures - you were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you all the best in any adventure you embark on!









No comments:
Post a Comment