I love this family shot - J is so taken with his son and N is beyond beautiful - and btw - I had to stop and wonder how is it possible to look that rested and gorgeous when you have been a mother for only 10 days?
N and J brought not only sweet 10 day old Morgan, but also his puggle big brother, 8 month old Dempsey. I couldn't resist getting a shot of the two of them together. :)

Mr Morgan was a perfect model - he slept so well in all the various poses and set ups I had for him. From the milk crate to a basket to the beanbag - we didn't hear a peep. :)
![]() |




Anyone who knows me, knows that I adore the beautiful little "baby bits" - from eyelashes to baby piggies, to tufts of hair...ooooooo....I love how fresh and new these little mini people are :)
H family - I was so blessed to take Morgan's first portraits - I wish you all the best and hope we can meet again sometime soon.










No comments:
Post a Comment