Monday, January 16, 2012

1000 FB Fan Giveaway

Over the last 20 months, I have met some of the most incredible families - I have been part of some moments tender and sweet, some hilarious and fun... and I have had a ton of fun. Really...it feels a little bit like a sin calling this a job. :) I have the most blessed job capturing your moments and memories so you can treasure them forever.
I have also had the opportunity to work with some amazing prop makers and creative people that have inspired me and taken my photos to other levels.
So, I decided to ask some of MY favorite vendors and friends if they would help me celebrate reaching my first 1000 Facebook 'Fans' by taking part in this giveaway.
I have used products from every single one and highly recommend them all. And lucky for me (and you) they said 'yes'.
This giveaway is running from Monday 16th January 2012 (today) to Sunday 29th at 8pm. The winner will be announced on Monday the 30th January 2012.
So, here we go...in no particular order:
Neisha's Baby Blue
Neisha makes the most amazing headbands for little girls. She has a talent with feathers and beads, chiffon, crystals and lace like no other and makes a variety of sizes and styles to suit any outfit you may need. She is kindly donating a voucher to buy anything you like in her store to the value of $25 - wow, happy shopping!!

After the Bump

When you need to find a special little hat or photography prop, it doesn't get much sweeter than 'After the Bump'. Amanda creates the loveliest hats and I am so thrilled that she is offering her very own personal crochet patterns (for personal use only) to the lucky winner. She is offering the patterns to her 'Handspun Cocoon' and 'Simple is Best Beanie'.

Sassy Designs
I found Terry from Sassy Designs as I was looking for new papers for my digi-scrapping. She had everything I wanted and more. Her lovely store is a one stop shop for all sorts of tools from templates to card designs and papers galore. The best thing about her papers is that they come in sets of corresponding colors/styles so you can use a pack together perfectly. I love using her papers and templates to create my photo storyboards. Terry has generously donated a $50 voucher to the winner!
Stella Dot
My friend Cristal has launched her own mini business selling Stella Dot. Be warned - the jewelry is so beautiful, you might just spend hours drooling over the earrings, necklaces and bracelets that would be a perfect match to your outfits. You can buy something off her anytime, but for this giveaway she has donated a pair of soiree studs to the winner. They come in either hematite or gold, so you can choose which one you prefer.
Sew Whimsey

Pat makes some beautiful headbands - she uses little beads and chiffon and flowers to create masterpieces for your precious little girl (or yourself). She is blessing the lucky winner to a $25 gift voucher to her store - oh my!

Organic Mamas

I met Shannon from Organic Mamas as I was looking for some cocoons and wraps and I loved that she used organic wool and dyes for all of her products. She doesn't just make photography props and hats - she has a huge selection of other natural products such as teething ring necklaces and ear rings. She has donated a $30 voucher AND a teething ring to the lucky winner - I can say from personal experience, that the teething ring is wonderful for children who have pain through the teething process - the stone offers cool relief for them!

Green Cleaning Mama
The lovely Gina has been a photography client of mine since I started...and a year ago she launched her own little business under Norwex - the natural cleaning company. Their goal is to "improve the quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning". She has kindly agreed to donate a kitchen cleaning pack which includes the amazing sprisponge, dish liquid and a kitchen cloth worth $26. Once you try these, you will be amazed and you might just find that you cant go back to chemical cleaning! As an added bonus, she is offering 10% off any purchase through her during these 2 weeks - just contact her directly at greencleaningmama@gmail.com to get the discount!

Millie's Bows

Jamie from Millie's bows makes cute, handmade bows for little girls. I have watched her time and time again make perfect custom bows for clients and her product is some of the highest quality I have used. Jamie has generously donated some beautiful bows to the lucky winner!
Casual Cutie Baby
Lauren found me and asked if I would like to do some product shots for her - of course I would. She is a local Seattlian and I love to form relationships with local vendors. :) So, I asked if she would like to be part of this and she jumped at the chance. She makes gorgeous headbands and has donated one of her fab light pink headbands to the lucky winner.
Teeny Tiny by Candie
Candie loves making custom tutus and has generously donated one to the lucky winner - which is only made more amazing by the fact that she is about to have a baby (any day now). You will love talking to her about your ideas and watch her make them happen for you.
Sarah Sweetman Photography

Yes, I cant resist taking part - it is MY giveaway after all right??!! I am donating $100 towards a session with me. It can be used on any kind of session including mini sessions.
In the case of an 'out of town' winner, if you can get to Seattle, I would love to honor it for you... :) (or Auckland New Zealand in March 2012)
Oh My word - is the winner going to be lucky or what???? I am soooo excited to be hosting this giveaway - thank you to everyone who is taking part.
So... how do I enter??' I hear you ask..Details below:
There are 4 ways you can enter to win. Each entry will need to have it's own comment, so if you do all of them, you will have 4 separate blog comments

Entry 1. Like all the vendors on FB - I have made it simple for you by creating hyperlinks to each below - when you click 'like' please leave a little love saying hi. It makes us all feel good. By liking all the vendors, you get 1(one) entry.So, just have one comment saying you have liked everyone.
Stella Dot - this is her site so you cant like this one :) but still check it out!!
Entry 2. Share it on your FB wall. make sure you include @ sarah sweetman photography so it links back to the giveaway.
Entry 3. tweet about it or share it on your blog - link your post back here as a separate comment for me to see
Entry 4. If you are a current client, please write a review of your service with me. (if you have already done this, please just comment that you have so you still get 1 entry). Please email me a review for my website to sarah@sarahsweetman.com
So, there you go. Good luck everyone - have fun and enjoy my 1000 Facebook Fan celebration!!!!

144 comments:

Unknown said...

The Stella Dot hyperlink is not working!

Melinda said...

Got them except Stella~

Jessica Parker said...

I have liked all of the vendors except I can't find Stella Dot.

Jessica Parker said...

I have shared your link on my facebook wall!

Dannie said...

I "Liked" all your great vendors. Awesome giveaways! Enjoy the snow Sarah!!

Dannie said...

I posted on my Facebook & I believe I have already written a recommendation. :)

Neil and Roxy said...

I have liked all the vendors and left them some love:)

Roxanne Gonsalves Tomkinson
roxytomkinson@gmail.com

Neil and Roxy said...

I shared the giveaway with link on FB:)
http://www.facebook.com/roxanne.tomkinson/posts/132498070201736

Roxanne Gonsalves Tomkinson
roxytomkinson@gmail.com

Neil and Roxy said...

tweeted about the giveaway:)
https://twitter.com/#!/roxofoxo/status/159487218489102338

Roxanne Gonsalves Tomkinson
roxytomkinson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Entry #1 completed- I have liked all the vendors and thanked them for their generous support of your fantastic giveaway. dfgseiders@yahoo.com Gina Seiders

Anonymous said...

I liked all the vendors and left some love!

Anonymous said...

Shared about the giveaway on my wall.

Kim said...

I liked all the vendors and left love on their pages :)

Kim said...

I posted about the giveaway on my fb wall and tagged you :)

Kim said...

I tweeted the giveaway
https://twitter.com/kimwithers/status/159496530963861504

Anonymous said...

Tweeted!

https://twitter.com/#!/genevievephotog/status/159497152094150656

~*Hess Family*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*Hess Family*~ said...

I "LIKED" all vendors :)

Anonymous said...

You are the greatest photographer in the whole wide world.

dinogas2000-googlejenny said...

I liked all the vendors. Jenny Idzi

dinogas2000-googlejenny said...

I shared your link on my FB page. Jenny Idzi

Alicia said...

I have liked all the vendors

Alicia said...

shared on my FB page & linked to your site

Alicia said...

Tweeted about your contest

https://twitter.com/#!/APorter49

Alicia said...

already submitted a formal review to your website before. PLUS tell everyone how much we LOVE you and you photograph tons of our friends now :)

Kymberly Carslon said...

I have liked all the pages
Kymberly Carlson
Kymberlycarlsonphotography@yahoo.com

Not Hannah said...

Hey, I liked all the vendors (as Heather Ray Photography)! Woohoo! Your work is lovely, btw.

Keita Cole Photography said...

I have liked all the pages, except Stella since it isn't her facebook page.

Keita Cole
www.keitacolephotography.com

Keita Cole Photography said...

I shared your link on my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/keitacole

Thanks!

Keita Cole Photography said...

Tweeted about the giveaway

keitacolephoto/twitter.com

Steph said...

I've liked and left some love for all the vendors! Thank you!!
Stephanie Hegland
Slynh999@gmail.com

Steph said...

Shared on fb.
http://www.facebook.com/slynh9/posts/151884458258512
Stephanie Hegland
Slynh999@gmail.com

Steph said...

Tweeted!
https://twitter.com/slynh999/status/159649798566322176
Stephanie Hegland
Slynh999@gmail.com

Jennifer Lavazza said...

"Liked" everyone!! Although, I'm a huge fan of many of them already :)

Jennifer Lavazza said...

Posted on FB!!

Jennifer Lavazza said...

http://jenlavazza.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway.html

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

I have posted your link on my FB wall!

Shara Miner said...

I liked all the vendors! Entry #1

Shara Miner said...

I completed entry 2! I shared on my facebook page!

Tbailey said...

entry #1 complete

Tbailey said...

entry #2 completed

Anonymous said...

Liked all of them ...

Anonymous said...

shared here
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000238742531

bellbirdey@live.com

gina yejin kim said...

I've "liked" all your vendors!

gnakim@gmail.com

gina yejin kim said...

I've shared your link on my FB wall!

Love your work!! : )

gnakim@gmail.com

Ashlee said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I liked everyone!
Ashlee
(ashleeklemm(at)gmail(dot)com)

Ashlee said...

I posted the giveaway on facebook!

Ashlee
(ashleeklemm(at)gmail(dot)com)

Ashlee said...

Tweeted the giveaway (@ashleeklemm)

Ashlee
(ashleeklemm(at)gmail(dot)com)

Brittany Lambes said...

Thank you for sharing all your amazing vendors!! will share on my page too!

cortney783 said...

Entry 1 complete :] i liked everyons page!

c0rtn3ylynn3@yahoo.com
cortney rowley

cortney783 said...

shared about the giveaway on my page :]

c0rtn3ylynn3@yahoo.com
cortney rowley

Jillian Dayle said...

Liked all the vendors!

Nicole Mills said...

Entry #1--Liked all vendors, Thx for giveaway!!
stufflebean_nicole@yahoo.com

Nicole Mills said...

Shared on personal fb page-- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002253219289&ref=tn_tnmn#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=339140749444293&id=100002253219289
stufflebean_nicole@yahoo.com

Nicole Mills said...

Entry #3-- Shared blog on twitter--https://twitter.com/#!/tsbabymama/status/159834355936665600
stufflebean_nicole@yahoo.com

Nicole Mills said...

Entry #4-- email sen. Thx for a great giveaway and thx sponsors!!!!
stufflebean_nicole@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I liked all the vendors..
Winie2280@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

winie2280@hotmail.com
entry #2 complete
shared here
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1805420342

Sunny Haynes said...

Like all the vendors, shared your giveaway on my facebook page and sent you a review via email! Love ya and thanks for providing this wonderful giveaway!

Jessica said...

Liked all the vendors. Lots of pretty stuff. :)

Jessica said...

Shared on my FB page.

jessicadbooth @ hotmail dot com

Chris Perkins said...

I liked all your vendors!

Chris Perkins said...

Shared it on my facebook wall

Chris Perkins said...

Tweeted about it... https://twitter.com/#!/FaithfulFathers

Chris Perkins said...

Sending you a review now!!

Rebecca Johnson said...

I liked all the vendors and also shared the link on my FB page. I don't have a blog or twitter!
Thanks for the great giveaway!!
rebecca.johnson24@yahoo.com

Annie Jane Photography said...

Liked everyone!

Annie Bleuer
anniejanetakespics@yahoo.com

Annie Jane Photography said...

Shared on facebook!


Annie Bleuer
anniejanetakespics@yahoo.com

Annie Jane Photography said...

Tweeted it at @AnnieJanePhoto

Annie Jane Photography said...

Tweeted about it at @AnnieJanePhoto

Annie Bleuer
anniejanetakespics@yahoo.com

Katie Hanson said...

I liked all vendors!!

katiehanson2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have liked all the vendors and left them some love:)


Mandi Mella

mandimarie78@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

shared on my FB wall

Mandi Mella
mandimarie78@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I've liked every vendor

Angela Kristoff

Anonymous said...

shared on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/angela.kristoff/posts/121624837959056

Angel Kristoff

Anonymous said...

shared on my twitter page

https://twitter.com/#!/littleladypict/status/160554064424349697

Angela Kristoff

tmoher said...

I liked all the vendors

Tania Moher
tfoley@nexicom.net

amy groah said...

i liked them all on fb:)

tmoher said...

Shared on fb page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=846115367&ref=tn_tnmn

candie glover said...

What LOVELY items you have!!!
I've "liked" all the pages (I was already a fan of most of them) and shared the link on my page.

Cherylv said...

Liked all the vendors! Thanks so much for the giveaway Sarah!

Cherylv said...

tweeted about the giveaway!https://twitter.com/#!/Cherylv23/status/161533482634457090

Anonymous said...

I liked/loved all pages:]

Tessa Thompson
tmtphotography@rocketmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tessa Thompson
tmtphotography@rocketmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003325092810&sk=wall
shared on my wall! thank you!!!

Katie Anderson said...

I have liked everyone.

Katie Anderson said...

Completed entry #2. Thanks!

Anne N. said...

I liked all the vendors and left love!

Anne N. said...

shared on FB, https://www.facebook.com/anne.nack1/posts/257660387636120

Anne N. said...

tweeted, https://twitter.com/#!/CA4muse/status/161913377336201216

Unknown said...

liked everyone on FB--what a great group of talented individuals/companies!

Laura Dassance

Unknown said...

shared and tagged on FB: https://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=215696018520871&id=100000633590182

Unknown said...

tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/LaLaDass/status/162026097280696321

Kelsey said...

Thank you for the chance to win! Good luck to everyone! <3

Katrina Silvana said...

liked them all ! Entry one doneee :D

katrina silvana
k.scaramuzzi@gmail.com

Kelsey said...

done thank you!!

Annie Jane Photography said...

Liked all the vendors!

Annie Bleuer
anniejanetakespics@yahoo.com

Gina Seiders said...

Entry #2 complete-I just shared this fantastic giveaway on Facebook.

Courtney Kaloyanides said...

Entry 1 - I liked all of the vendors and left them all some love! :)

Courtney Kaloyanides
courtneykal@gmail.com

Courtney Kaloyanides said...

Entry 2 - I shared your giveaway on my Facebook page. It wouldn't allow me to tag you for some reason so here is the link to my Facebook page for verification: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1381781066

Courtney Kaloyanides
courtneykal@gmail.com

Lauren McMasters said...

Entry #1 Complete liked all vendors! Thank you for an awesome giveaway!!

Lauren McMasters
mcmasters740@att.net

Lauren McMasters said...

Entry #2 Complete. Shared on my personal facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=331834780182560&id=100003187777543

Lauren McMasters
mcmasters740@yahoo.com

Lauren McMasters said...

Entry #3 Complete. Shared via Twitter. https://twitter.com/#!/Micahs_Mommy_08/status/162399939203301376

Lauren McMasters
mcmasters740@att.net

Lauren McMasters said...

Beautiful Work! Love your photography!! You are so very talented!

Lauren McMasters
mcmasters740@att.net

I was just glancing through your different pages...love your Dog photography! Amazing :)

Angie Alford said...

Like all vendors , belensmama at gmail dot com

Angie Alford said...

shared , https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=345556302135755&id=100002356560014 belensmama at gmail dot com

Angie Alford said...

tweeted, https://twitter.com/#!/belensmama/status/162528132967038976 belensmama at gmail dot com

Shannau said...

Liked all of the vendors! Left love :)
shanna.u at gmail dot com

Shannau said...

Shared! https://www.facebook.com/shanna.uptergrove/posts/238370526245818
shanna.u at gmail dot com

Shannau said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/shannau/status/162566325447823360
shanna.u at gmail dot com

SusanneU said...

I've reviewed you before. :)

KRISTI said...

Entry#1--Check...liked them all :)

KRISTI said...

Entry#2--Check! Shared on my wall :)

KRISTI said...

Entry#4--Check. Already reviewed you :) Thanks Sarah!!!!

Christa said...

Hi Sarah! I like all your vendors, and I've found lots of cute things I'd love to win for Genevieve! :-)

Beki Lozano said...

Liked all Pages thanks so much11

Rebecka pauline Lozano
rebecka.lozano@yahoo.com

Beki Lozano said...

shared on FB

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=319716778067837&id=100003262380183

rebecka pauline lozano
rebecka.lozano@yahoo.com

Beki Lozano said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/diemyd0llie/status/162967456430829568

rebecka pauline lozano
rebecka.lozano@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

Liked all the pages!

d.hassman@gmail.com

Debbie said...

Shared on facebook. Deborah Hassman

Shanna White said...

Ive liked all the pages and done all the steps for getting entry except stella dots but i assume was due to it being the actual site for her and not a fb site. Thank you for having the contest! How do we know we are in the running to win? xoxo

Sterling Elizabeth said...

I have liked all of the pages on Facebook! Thank you so much!

Sterling Elizabeth said...

tweeted, http://sarahsweetman.blogspot.com/2012/01/1000-fb-fan-giveaway.html

thanks for the chance!!

Megan Gallant said...

I have liked all vendors. I even found Stella & Dot on facebook through their site. :) Great vendors!
Megan Gallant
gallant_megan@hotmail.com

Megan Gallant said...

I shared the giveaway on Twitter and Facebook status. https://twitter.com/#!/gallant_megan and http://www.facebook.com/gallant.megan

Megan Gallant
gallant_megan@hotmail.com

Megan Gallant said...

I tweeted about the giveaway! https://twitter.com/#!/gallant_megan
Megan Gallant
gallant_megan@hotmail.com

Bonita said...

Entry #1: I've liked all of the sponsors, if not AAF.

Bonita

Bonita said...

Entry #2: I shared on my personal FB page.

Bonita

Grahame M. said...

I have written a review before.

Grahame M. said...

I posted about the giveaway on my FB page.

Anonymous said...

I liked all the vendors. :)
- Jenai Busch

Anonymous said...

I also posted about the giveaway on my FB page... TWICE! :)
-Jenai Busch

The Bolands said...

I liked all the vendors! (email is lisa (dot) boland (at) hotmail (dot) com

The Bolands said...

https://twitter.com/#!/lisalisabol Tweeted it here!

Email is lisa (dot) boland (at) hotmail (dot) com

ucilikefrogs said...

I liked all the vendors

Debbie Cook
ucilikefrogs2@yahoo.com

ucilikefrogs said...

Entry #2 done

Debbie Cook
ucilikefrogs2@yahoo.com

ucilikefrogs said...

Entry #3 done

https://twitter.com/#!/ucilikefrogs/status/163727869535731715

Debbie Cook
ucilikefrogs2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have liked all the vendors and said hello!

natasha banks said...

I have liked/loved all the vendors :)

Tasha Banks

natasha banks said...

I shared on my Facebook Page ;)

natasha banks said...

I am a client and have reviewed that you are and always will be the most amazing photographer!

helen said...

I liked all of the vendors and shared it also on my facebook page! Hope I was able to get into the contest... I know its down to the wire :)

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
MOTOR GSKIT SET LT250R 85-86

Anonymous said...

My wife and i got so more than happy Jordan managed to deal with his investigation from your ideas he made when using the blog. It's not at all simplistic to just possibly be giving out things which usually other folks have been selling. And now we recognize we've got you to appreciate for this. The entire explanations you've made, the easy website navigation, the friendships your site make it possible to foster - it is most fantastic, and it's really facilitating our son and us imagine that the content is entertaining, which is certainly wonderfully mandatory. Many thanks for the whole thing!
La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot