
There are some families that you meet and in an instant you feel like you have known them forever. This was what the R family was like. Momma T was so funny and we giggled and chatted like old friends.

They are just one of the best looking families - don't you think? Momma T will blush that I said that :)

Little Landon was a fun wee guy - he just wanted to run..and run...and run...until I gave him a wish bomb. He sat in the grass and wanted MORE, MORE to blow and shake.

I had been warned that he didn't like to smile for the camera...but we got him. Don't worry T - you secrets are safe with me :)

Because we were at Farell McWhirter Park, we took some shots around the barnyard and with the animals. I love capturing the candid moments along with the posed ones.





No comments:
Post a Comment