Sunday, January 9, 2011

I heart faces entry



This weeks theme is smiles. I see smiles every time I pick up my camera - shy smiles, sly smiles, silly smiles. I always treasure the privilege that I get to capture these moments. I consider it a great honor each and every time.

This photo always makes me smile. This is 3 week old Kenzie - taken days after she got home from a 2 1/2 week stay in the NICU. And now she is just about to celebrate her 1st birthday! My how time flies!!


Hope you enjoy her smile as much as I do!

6 comments:

Christa said...

That is adorable!

A.C. Photography said...

precious!

Mindy said...

Adorable! I'd love to see what she looks like now as she seems to have quite a personality at such a young age!

Alicia said...

This picture of Kenz just makes us smile too! She has quite the strong personality and is crawling all over the place now. WOW how time flies! :)

Hollie said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!♥

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!