
Friday, January 21, 2011
Featured Photo Shoot - Elle turns 1
I love doing 1 year old sessions with baby's. It is such a huge milestone and should be cause for celebration. Elle is the 3rd child in the family she is loved to bits. This session was about her. She was wearing the most adorable tutu and matching birthday onesie. Elle has the most amazing big blue eyes and I loved catching the light in them as she moved about. Her smash the cake was my first 'unsmash the cake session' where she didn't really want to have anything to do with it...even after putting her favorite cookies on top :) haha...I love that every baby is different :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures! Beautiful subject! Stunning eyes! Great composition! Perfect outfit! Funny enough I read the paragragh without knowing who you were writing about and then started to look at them and felt like I was staring into the eyes of Maddy. It's unbelievable how alike they are. Great shots!
Post a Comment