Thursday, October 7, 2010

Featured Photo shoot - Noga and Tahel

Tahel and Noga are 1 1/2 and independant little ladies. They were determined to make their own way arond their park and I was so grateful I had brought my long 200m zoom lens or I would have never gotten a close up shot of either of them. Most of the time I hid behind trees as they would see me and run in the opposite direction. Both girls are gorgeous - dont you agree?? So different - Tahel with her long straight blond hair and petite features and Noga with perfect chocolate curls and chubby cheeks... I have to say one of the treats for me was meeting their grandparents who were visitng from Israel - I just wanted to listen to them speaking Hebrew all day long...the girls speak fluent Hebrew and English...It was wonderful. M family - thanks for sharing your morning with me - It was lovely to have met you all!














No comments: