Sunday, October 31, 2010

Featured Photo Shoot - Fall Mini Session with the G Family

I met the G family through Caleb (my son) and Colton (their youngest) being at preschool last year. Boy, they reminded me a lot of my own family - and of course photographing them made me miss my family like crazy. They had 'two families' inside one - just like my family. My own parents had my older brother and I and then waited 8 years before having 2 more. So I grew up in a family with age being no barrier to relationship - and that is exactly what I saw here. The older 3 shared private jokes, and the younger 2 clearly have a special bond, but watching the older and younger kids interact was just magic. I can only imagine how loud and fun Christmas is at their house! I know it was at ours! G family - it was so neat to meet you all. Thanks for braving the cold (and the wet) to make some fun family memories together!
















3 comments:

Karen Gai said...

Sarah,
Thank you so much for the fun photo session. The pictures turned out wonderful! Can't wait to do it again!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Erica :)