Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Featured Photo Shoot - Fall MIni Session with the B Family

I first met this family when Danger baby was 'in utero'. This is the 3rd time I have had the pleasure of taking this families pictures and this time was just as fun as the last two. I couldn't believe how much Danger had grown (well he was only 6 days old last time) and Rowdy was as hilarious as ever. He LOVED the squeaky chickens so I had to catch a moment of him playing with them. More than anything, there is so much love and such a bond between these two. I loved watching Rowdy interacting with Danger - so gentle and loving. Thanks N for letting me take their fall pictures.

1 comment:

KRISTI said...

the 2nd to last picture of Danger (with the hat on)...he looks like a doll. He's adorable! :) Such smooth skin and beautiful eyes! Super cute kids :)