I have been thinking about a competition for a while now and thought to celebrate Fall arriving, school starting and Labor Weekend, there was no better time than now!
I have been so blessed with my clients to date - many of you have become my friends and I feel blessed to do a job that does not feel like a job at all.
When I launched my little business in March of this year (yes, only 6 months ago!) I hoped it would grow and that people would enjoy my images as much as I enjoyed taking them. So far, so good. :)
I thought it might be fun to hold a little game to say thank you to all of you wonderful people and to meet some new friends too. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone else that might be interested in playing. Good luck everyone!
The competition is open NOW and will run till 8pm (Seattle time) on Monday 6th Sept 2010.
1st Prize Winner will win:
$50 credit towards any session with Sarah Sweetman Photography and three free 8x10 prints from a session done with me.
2nd Prize Winner will win:
$30 credit towards any session with Sarah Sweetman Photography and two free 8x10 prints from any session done with me
3rd Prize Winner will win:
$15 credit towards any session with Sarah Sweetman Photograhy and one free 8x10 print from any session done with me
**Please note, credits towards session prizes must be redeemed by Dec 31st 2010. Session credit can be used for existing sessions booked with Sarah Sweetman. They can also be used for credit towards mini sessions.
** Please note that free 8x10s need to be ordered before Dec 31st 2010.
OKAY - Now how to play!!
Each time you complete something, leave a comment in the forum below. Each comment will give you one (1) entry into the competition so the more things you do, the more chances you have to win.
Prize winners will be determined by a 'random number generator'. All winners will be posted on Monday 6th September.
Here's how to enter: (please leave a seperate comment for each entry)
1. 'Like' Sarah Sweetman Photography on Facebook - leave a comment to say that you are a 'fan' - just tell me if you already are :)
2. Use the 'Review' tab on Sarah Sweetman Photography's FB fan page and review Sarah - please only do this if you are a current client of Sarah Sweetman and have completed a session with me - please leave a comment here to say that you have reviewed me **NB if you have already reviewed me, you don't have to do another one :) just comment that you did. :)
3. 'Share' this competition on FB with all your friends. Please include a link to your post in your comment below
4. 'tweet' about this competition and leave a comment here with a link to your twitter
5. Subscribe to Sarah Sweetman Photography's blog by adding yourself to the 'followers' list and leave a comment to say you have
So there you are: 5 ways to win! You can choose how many or few you want to do.
Good luck everyone!!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 comments:
I "like" your FB page :)
I left a review! :)
Posted about your giveaway: http://www.facebook.com/jamiebaldwin
I don't tweet, but I am now following your blog page! :)
I "liked" you on Facebook! It should be I "loved" you...haha...sounds silly though huh?
I reviewed you a month ago, but commented again on my review, since it wouldn't let me create an additional review :)
I have subscribed to your blog already :) I love looking at the pictures and the nice things you say about each family :)
I shared your giveaway on my page :)
I "like" your FB page :)
Jenny
I follow your blog
Jenny
I'm a facebook fan!
I'm following your blog too!
I have always liked you on FB:) I have always been a follower on your blog:) I will review you and share your link about the contest!
I am officially following your blog!!!
I am a FAN and will be FOREVER!
I have posted a review! I will gladly give you top ratings anytime! You know we love, love, LOVE you!
I posted a FB comment about this amazing contest. Thanks for adding some fun to my weekend! Have a great night.
Hi Sarah-
I'm following your lovely blog and am already a fan on facebook (where I also reviewed you before). Your work is amazing- it is awesome how many wonderful photos you have taken in the short time since you became "official"!
I am a fan on FB!
'K, I did (or have done) all but tweet since I don't do that.
Grahame
I "like" your FB page a long time ago and love looking at the new photos! :)
I posted a review and recomend you to everyone! :) Looking forward to our next photoshoot!
posted about your contest http://www.facebook.com/alicia.l.perkins
I officially am following your blogsite now. I have a link from mine so I can easily check-out what you're up to but now I'm official! :)
tweeted about contest
http://twitter.com/APorter49
I "like" your FB page :)
posted your contest on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1293736481
officially following your blogsite
tweeted about contest
https://twitter.com/cbperk25
I reviewed you on FB
I've been a fan of yours on FB for about a month now. Started following your blog today as well. Love looking at the photos you take and can't wait for our session! :)
Also just Tweeted you,
https://twitter.com/MAMAsMommy
'liked' you on facebook! love your photography of the Perkins' babies :D
I "liked" you on facebook a long time ago! :)
Janna
I also gave you a rave review!! :)
Janna
Now I'm a follower!
Janna
posted a link on facebook :D
I am a facebook fan.
I have added myself as a follower of your blog.
I liked you on facebook :)!! I just referred you to a friend btw who wants a new family photo done!
Post a Comment