Monday, August 16, 2010

Featured Photo shoot - Senior Portraits with Jordan - class of 2011

Jordan is the eldest son of a friend of mine whom I admire a lot - I have been attending a women's ministry she has led over the Summer and she is a true inspiration. So, when she asked me to photograph her son Jordan for his senior pictures...well...of course I jumped at the chance. Jordan is super social - and very cool - not in an 'arrogant' kind of a way, but just in a 'nice guy' kind of a way. When choosing a location, he decided on Gas Works Park which worked perfectly for me - awesome structures and the Seattle skyline...and though it was mid day (on the hottest day of the year...) which made finding spots without shadowing interesting we managed to capture some great shots of him. Jordan, I wish you all the best for your final year at High School - it was my pleasure to have met you!












1 comment:

CulyQFun said...

Ohhhh, I like that setting. There are some really great shots.
Cool!!