Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Featured Photo shoot - more pictures of Baby Myla Grace
There is no question that this little girl has stolen my heart :) I think it definitly helps that her momma is one of my closest friends. I was blessed to be able to photograph alongside the amazing Mary Ann (Barefeet Photography) for Myla's 6 day old newborn session...then I got to come back at 9 days for some more creative shots. Momma J had seen a kitchen shot she loved (I had also seen something similar and was dying to try it) that turned out great, we did some shots with a family heirloom typewriter and then went outdoors for a play in a baby carriage in the long grass. It was fun to get our creative jiuces flowing and just spend time with my friend while photographing her beautiful daughter. Thanks J (and A) for sharing Myla with me...again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment