Thursday, August 19, 2010

Featured Photo shoot - Baby Callan

Momma A and I know each other as we used to attend her church connect group. While in his mommas tummy, little Callan gave us all quite a number of scares with frequent pregnancy bleeds and trips to the ER to make sure he was still okay...and he always was. He even surprised his family with an early entrance 10 days before his scheduled C-Section Arrival Day :)
But never mind - here is is and so wonderfully perfect - this kid has got to be destined for great things - and I think he knows it too. He was by far the smiliest brand newborn baby I have ever shot - even looking at me and flashing a coy smile...(future heartbreaker perhaps?). Thank you to the L family who let me photograph him at a tender 5 days old..and even for letting me test some props and ideas with him. I had so much fun. Welcome to the world, sweet Callan!!

















No comments: