Monday, August 2, 2010

Featured Photo shoot - The A Family

Mommy M and I talked about doing a 'senior' portrait session for her daughter Jasmine alongside a family session for all of the family. They choose 'old Snohomish' as their location. This family was super casual - relaxed even...just enjoying the morning and spending time with one another. Their jumping shots were sooooo much fun and we all laughed and laughed. They even stood in the middle of the road (holding up traffic) so I could get shots of them with the old buildings - awesome! I loved working with this family. The kids were all unique and beautiful in their own ways - from handsome Calvin, to the sweet Jasmine, to shy Moriah (who BTW had dimples and freckles I could have photographed all day...if only she'd have let me..) and Rebekah who was up for any adventure. And mom and dad...well clearly so very proud of their amazing family :) I loved hanging out with you - thank you for spending the morning with me and allowing me to capture this moment in time for you.








No comments: