Saturday, July 17, 2010

Featured Photo shoot - Senior Portraits with Bethany - class of 2011

Bethany is graduating in the class of 2011 and I was asked to take her senior portraits. I was honored! She is such a sweet girl - into sports and does well at school - I could tell her mom was very proud of her and I was impressed at the easy going relationship they have. We headed out to Bothell Landing Park and we just had fun together. Bethany and her mom were super organised, having 3 gorgeous outfits perfectly planned (I'm not even sure how they all fit in the tiny bag they carried) and Bethany did everything I asked of her perfectly. Bethany - I wish you all the best as you finish High School! Enjoy the rest of your Summer!




















2 comments:

CulyQFun said...

Soo great! can't wait for Jasmines pictures later in the month. Her dad is going to bring his Harley for her to take pics on. Fun!

Bella's Bowtique said...

Wow, I am super impressed. These are stunning!