Friday, July 2, 2010
Featured Photo shoot - Mother's Day Session with 'G'
My Mother's Day sesison giveaway was so successful. I loved reading mom's writing about their own moms and what becoming a mom has meant to them (and taught them too). G was one of my two winners. G wrote about her own mother - how she inspired her to be a great mom and how her mom raised her to be value filled, courageous, adults who trusted their own decisions and were ready to take on the world. G and I met at a park with her own girls - very sweet and gentle. We captured the essence of the love and fun they have together as well as their favorite things to do such as snuggle and read books. G, you inspre me to be a better mom and I am so glad we had this session together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment