Baby Brooklyn's arrival on Friday was a day of mixed emotion - she is a baby who is cherished and loved by her family and her arrival was much anticipated...But Mommy H's father passed away only 2 weeks ago - days before Father's Day and only weeks before he could meet his beloved grand daughter. And that made Brooklyn's arrival bitter sweet...the timing of his passing created an ache in H's heart...but she knows that her dad is with his Heavenly Father and that is a huge comfort. We had photographed H's little bump with the teddy bear her dad had given her when she found out she was pregnant - so of course I loved photographing the bear again with Grandpa's 'little jellybean' as she was referred to as before they named her.
I had the
privilege of photographing precious Brooklyn within an hour of her arriving home from the hospital. She was a dream baby and is already such a blessing to her mom and dad. And I know Grandpa will be smiling down on her life...perfectly healed...perfectly happy.
1 comment:
I am blown away by the photos! So sweet and touching! Absolutely precious! Amazing photography and amazing subjects!
Linda B
Post a Comment