Sunday, May 2, 2010

Featured Photoshoot - Skater boys

I needed to take some product shots for Amber of 'Knotty Babywear' so I asked if some of the boys I knew would mind coming to do some skater shots with me. Of course they would. It was heaps of fun and it didn't take much to motivate them to play and skate around the AWESOME graffiti wall at the park. I loved the reuslts!! And amazingly, the boys LOVED her cute skumk hat - no one wanted to take it off! Thanks B & J for sharing your boys with me!







4 comments:

Boyer Family In Seattle said...

OH MY Sarah! Love these this has been one of my ideas for the lil dudes.......we will have to make it happen sometime or let me know in the future if you need more models:)!! Fantasticly spunky shots!! Hope they love them.

Beth said...

Love it! That last picture of the three boys is so great. Thanks, Sarah.

Sarah said...

thanks ladies - Amy, I am thinking of having a day of photographing boys like this later on in the year. I will def keep you posted. It was so much fun! :)

julie said...

Love the setting! Great job Sarah!