Sometimes you meet people and you feel like you have been friend's for years - this was what it was like with Christine and Josh. Somehow they understood my NZ humor and we all laughed so much through the session. Despite being over 9 months along, Christine had the most perfect tiny bump - if I only I could have claimed that too :) We did a studio session and then headed outdoors finding a few special spots around Woodinville... now I get to sit back and wait for the 'she's arrived' e-mail so I can photograph their precius little girl! Wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Sarah, these are FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!
You are MOST welcome!!
What an adorable couple! I don't think I've ever seen such a perfect pregnancy figure. You did such a great job, Sarah! I wish I had photos like these from my pregnancies. You are giving such a gift to the people you photograph!
Post a Comment