We had this family session on the schedule...and as only Seattle can do, it poured on our session day. But did that deter this fun family?? No Way! We did some individual shots inside of the gorgeous kids and then went outside for some fun under the umbrellas. Everyone went 'exploring' in the garden while I captured the moments as they happened... I was impressed at how well these kids listened to what they were asked to do, and at mom and dad just enjoying the moments...even if it wasn't perfect picture weather. It was my pleasure to have spent the afternoon with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
I love it!!
Amazing how a prop like umbrellas could make for such fun pictures!
Thanks Gina - wasn't sure how they would turn out but I think it worked out well :)
Thanks Sarah. They came out terrific.
Nice photo work, Sarah! Just a minor quibble, the family's last name is 'Chaudhuri', not 'Chudhuri'. The erroneous spelling comes up in the filename of the images.
Hi Suirauqa, I am glad you liked the pictures. I actually realized this error as I was burning the CD of images for the family...and unfortunately after I had sent them a few images to look at...BUT please rest assured that I noticed before I sent the disk in the mail. Consequently, when the Chaudhuri family recieves their high res images, their last name will be spelt perfectly. Regrettably, in my haste to get the images perfected, I overlooked my spelling...I am truly sorry if this caused any offence - it was certainly not intended and has been amended.
What great pics of my sister's family. I hope there are plenty of the kids together since we don't see them much. Can't wait to have some printed and up in our house.
Post a Comment