Baby Oliver is the little brother of a set of twins I shot about a month or so ago. So when they told me of his arrival I couldn't wait to meet him. They didn't make me wait too long and I got to photograph him at 5 days young. He was wide awake for most of the session - probably due to the weigh in and measure he had by a nurse just before we started. What a gorgeous wee man - with a wrinkly back and frowny forehead to die for. I was smitten to say the least - and I wasn't the only one. Isaac, Elsie and Owen were VERY proud to show off and cuddle their new baby. Congratulations on his safe arrival - I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

1 comment:
These are so sweet, Sarah! Susanne is the friend of mine that I mentioned. Beautiful job! Beautiful kiddos!
be blessed,
Courtney
Post a Comment