These two little girls were simply adorable - two peas in a pod you might say. Only just sitting up on their own and so very proud of it. It was clear that they are the best of friends - taking the time to rub each other's backs and hold hands. Their mom makes little headbands and so we just had to add some of her creations into the shoot...and we got along like a house on fire so that made the session really fun as we chatted like old friends. Boy I love my job!
There is a story in every life. My story began in New Zealand growing up in the suburbs of Auckland. I got married to my sweetheart in 2001 and we have since added 2 kids and 2 dogs to our busy but happy family.
We moved to Seattle in 2008 and love everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
I have always been passionate about photography. Why? Simply put, photographs are a visual record of your story - a story to be read and re-read over the years, remembering a moment in your time.
I would love the opportunity to capture a moment of your story on film. Whether it is a twinkle in your child’s eye as they play with you or a tender look between a husband and wife. Moments captured – to be treasured, to be shared.
As a photographer I want to be your storyteller – celebrating the essence of you in a moment in time.
No time in life is more precious, more wonderful, more amazing than now. I would be honored to capture some images for your family that you will enjoy for years to come- I can't wait to help you tell your story!
1 comment:
Well, I may be a bit biased, but what cute pictures! Beautiful. We loved having you- thank you!
Post a Comment