Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to Sarah Sweetman Photography


It is official!! Here is Sarah Sweetman Photography.

Photography has been a passion of mine for years - some would even say that I am obsessed...I take my camera just about everywhere. I guess what I love about it the most is being able to look back over the years and remember details about what we were doing - the emotions come flooding back and it is like reading a familiar story you have heard a hundred times.

As a photographer, my job is to be a story teller - to capture the emotion and quirks of this chapter in your life so you can re-read them for years to come.

My style is very relaxed - I love to capture the moments as they happen rather than pose photos for that 'perfect shot'.

I would be honored if I can ever be of service to you and help you capture your story.


No comments: